The field opens at 12pm on Saturday December 7, 2019. Please come at noon to sign in, enjoy the food trucks, play some games to warm up and visit our sponsors. If you’d like to buy an extra t-shirt, you can do that at the Registration table.
Sports include 25m, 50m, 75m Dash, 100m relay, 100m walk, high jump, long jump, softball toss, corn hole, darts and a Youth Olympiad. Children under 12 can participate in the Youth Olympiad, an obstacle course of 6 tasks.
*Note: Relay teams can be mixed age groups (12 and older).
1. Competitors must be pre-registered.
2. The age category of competition for relays will be determined by the younger age of the athletes on the day of Opening Ceremony – July 18, 2020.
All events will be timed finals. When there are multiple heats in an event, the ranking of the competitors for medals or advancement will be based solely on time. For corn hole, winner will be selected by bracket, meaning athlete scoring 21 first will move on to play the winner of another round. Darts will be played 501.
1. Event check-in will be 30 minutes before the event under the Registration tent.
2. Competitors will get bib numbers at competitor check-in.
3. Track & Field staff will be responsible for queuing competitors prior to the heat and will direct athletes to the start line.
4. Track & Field staff may combine events/divisions based on schedule and number of competitors. This will not affect medal award categories.
5. Allowable spike maximum height is ¼”
6. Individual teams will decide who will participate in relay events. At their discretion teams may mix age groups but age group category will be determined by the youngest athlete on a relay team. Children under 12 cannot mix with adults.
7. All equipment will be provided for track and field events; no other equipment will be acceptable for competition.
8. For the mixed relay, there can be no greater than 2 males per team.
Field Event Guidelines:
1. Starting high-jump heights:
a. Youth: 3’2” – up 2” at a time
b. Adult: 4’0” – up 2” at a time
2. Long jump and softball throw participants receive 3 throws.
3. High jump participants receive 3 jumping opportunities at each height to successfully clear the bar.
4. Softballs are 11” women’s collegiate fast pitch regulation.
USA Track & Field Rules will apply with some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, track and field staff must record all competitors and times/scores to the appropriate system/documents.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.