Transplant Team Arizona Mission
The mission of Team Arizona is to support organ donor awareness by demonstrating the effectiveness of the transplantation process to increase the number of registered organ, eye and tissue donations in the state of Arizona through public education.
We, with transplant supporters and health providers, assist our team members with the costs associated with participation at the Transplant Games of America and World Transplant Games, where we celebrate our newfound health to bring attention to the success of organ and tissue transplantation and honor the memory of donors and donor families.
Enter to win a 2020 Jeep and support the Transplant Team!Buy Tickets
If you would like to purchase a raffle ticket, click “Buy Tickets.”
Questions? call Zoe at 602-272-2661.
Raffle drawing will be in December, 2020.
Read more about the raffle at www.millionsfortucson.org
We have the unique opportunity to fundraise for the Team, so that each person can attend the Transplant Games of America regardless of income. We ask for sponsorships to help the Team attend the 2020 Games in New Jersey. We want to thank the sponsors who have already pledged:
- Gold Medal Sponsors ($10,000+): Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Bronze Medal Sponsors ($5,000 – 10,000): Donor Network of Arizona, Mayo Clinic, ProAuto Sports
- Silver Medal Sponsors ($2,500 – 5,000): Banner Transplant Institute, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Supporting Level Sponsors ($500 – 2,500): Dignity Health, Walgreens Pharmacy
We want to give a huge “THANK YOU” to our Sponsors of the 2018 Games in Salt Lake City:
- Gold Medal Sponsors ($10,000+): BlueCross Blue Shield of Arizona, Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Bronze Medal Sponsors ($5,000 – 10,000): Donor Network of Arizona, ProAuto Sports
- Silver Medal Sponsors ($2,500 – 5,000): could be you!
- Supporting Level Sponsors ($500 – 2,500): Walgreens Pharmacy
Transplant Team Arizona is sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield Arizona. Read the press release here.