- To assist organ transplant recipients, donor families, and living donors with the costs associated with participation at the transplant games.
- To encourage recipients to actively become involved with their own healthcare, through educational information, support groups, websites that improve the effectiveness of the transplantation process.
- To promote organ and tissue donation by demonstrating the success of donation and transplantation.
- To provide support of donor families and their experiences.
- To encourage donor families and transplant recipients to facilitate the need of organ transplantation.
- To END THE WAIT for a transplant.
- To show that transplantation is not a disability but a second chance at a full and productive life.